Hello,I know this issue has been reported many times but none of the answers have been able to fix my problem.
Same as the Github ones, both css and js imports (that is the right path):
My input is generated dynamically with a 'tel' typeI then check the type and execute the following code:
But I also tried this (with the utils import too):
I should have had my input created with the flag version.
I get an error: 'intlTelInput is not a function'.
I put my code above.
If I don't use the
in the first code, I get a 'intlTelInput is not defined' if it can help.
-software these imports worked for me